Do you enjoy cooking? There are some tasty recipes on the websites that are linked from this collection.
Cooking Around the Word
Collection of recipes combined with facts about the each country, a native-language phrase, pictures and maps, and more.
International Recipes for Kids
Good collections of easy recipes from Australia, Mexico, China, England, France, Greece, India, Italy, Lebanon, Panama, and Vietnam.
Not kid-specific, but cleanly designed and includes a wide range of countries. Parents can help children choose recipes by region/country or type of dish.
What’s Cooking America?
This website offers recipes that are unique to the different regions of the U.S. Click on your new area’s link to see what you can make!
- Deep South – Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, and Mississippi
- Far West – California, Hawaii, and Nevada
- Great Lakes – Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Mid-Atlantic – Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C.
- Midwest/Plains – Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and South Dakota
- New England – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Pacific Northwest – Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana
- Southeast – Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
- Southwest – Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah
- South Central – Louisiana and Mississippi